Monday, February 9, 2009

Reality TV Shows!

One of my all time favorite things to do is watch Reality TV shows. Think about it...they are everywhere! Survivor is my favorite, followed by American Idol! But I was just thinking about how different each one is. I've watched True Beauty, Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol, America's Got Talent, Beauty and The Geek, Deal or No Deal, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Hell's Kitchen, Nashville Star, Secret Millionaire, While You Were Out, Trading Spaces, and Dancing With The Stars!!! There are thousands of them and I can't imagine watching more than I already do, but this season is going to be great on Dancing With The Stars!

As many of you know, Missy and I love to travel and see concerts. Our absolute favorite band to go see is Emerson Drive and another favorite country music artist is Chuck Wicks. Chuck is so fun to talk to and visit with after his shows and for a while now, Chuck has been dating Dancing With The Stars Dancer, Julianne Hough. Now it's just been announced that Chuck will be on the show this season and his partner will be his girlfriend, Julianne. They are so cute together and Chuck is such a goofball! It's going to be totally interesting to see him on the show this year! The season starts on Monday, March 9th on ABC!! Be sure to tune in and watch Chuck and Julianne dance all their way to the championship!

I know I will be voting for them...how about you?

4 comments:

Missy M said...

they sure got my vote....lol

Unknown said...

I can only stand very few reality shows. American Idol is the only one I watch faithfully.

Sarah S said...

I love reality tv shows too! I did catch your post about Ray and I totally thought you were talking about P. Ray lol I was so disturbed

Unknown said...

Aside from American Idol and Survivor, I'm a huge fan of Hell's Kitchen! The hilarity that ensues from the blunders of some of the wannabe-chefs-with-excessive-confidence are really funny along with some unexpected twists that catch us off guard. Like the 2nd episode's elimination wherein Ji volunteered to withdraw from the show. The exchange of words between Ji and Chef Ramsay was very touching and it was so sweet of him to let Ji keep her jacket. What Ji did was very noble though, and I hope that they would bring her back to the show. I found that she has a web site, www.chefji.com with photos and you can email and even vote as to whether to have her back to the show!