Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It is FINALLY time......

......to go back to work! Yes! I finally got a call today to start a job tomorrow! This is a shipping/receiving job and it's over on Reading Road (near Ronald Regan Highway) and it's thru a temp agency, but I'm just happy to be going back to work. I'm always a little nervous about starting a new job, but let's hope this one goes smoothly. Although it may be just a temporary job, it is a long term job with the possibilty of them hiring me! With all my shipping experience, there shouldn't be a problem with learning the job, but every company works differently. Please pray that everything goes smoothly for me tomorrow!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo I'm so happy for you! We'll pray that all goes well. Amanda

Ray Brock said...

That is GREAT!!!!!!

Trish Begley said...

Fan-tabulous! I know you'll do exceptionally well!

Sarah S said...

YEAH! I am so glad!

Missy M said...

I like Trish's word...Fan-tabulous. You are going to do great!