Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ray got naked again?!?!?

"All the Way Ray" is what we like to call him...especially when he drops his shorts on the beach! I mean....geesh, Ray! How many times are we going to have to see that? Ray always knows how to turn a boring day into an extraordinary day with all this streaking he's been participating in!



So, after our small group tonight at the Strimple's house, we decided to sit down and watch last week's episode of "True Beauty". John and Jan got Missy and I hooked on this show because of all the drama on the show. If you love to watch reality TV shows, then this is a good one. One of the contestants on the show, Ray, is famous for stripping and running around naked. We know that this show doesn't sound like it would be an interesting show, but you'd just have to watch it to understand. These "beauties" are on the show to compete for People's Magazine "Most Beautiful Person" article. They are being judged on their inner beauty as well and they don't even know it!

Haha you all thought that I was talking about P Ray, didn't you? LOL

4 comments:

Missy M said...

LOL today's small group was awesome and of course the TV time afterwards lead to great discussion and blog ideas....LOL

Unknown said...

LOL umm my heart about stopped when I first read this. I was like Holy Cow! Hahahaha

Diana Smith said...

You totally had me lol. I am so sorry I missed small group last night. I missed ya all!

Ray Brock said...

Dang... for a moment I thought I was sleep walking again.