Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Price is Right!

Yesterday was a very exciting day! Missy and I were on the Price is Right! Sarah invited me over to her house for a Price is Right party and it was so much fun hanging out with her. I asked Christine on Sunday if she would like me to pick her up so that she could join the party and she said yes. We spend almost 5 hours at Sarah's house just talking and laughing and watching all the boys play. I learned a lot yesterday...Eli knows how to undress himself and Isaac loves to fly in the air! Isaac loves to read Hop on Pop and Eli loves the ball pit! There were some interesting topics that came up in our 5-hour discussion...like how many times a day do you clean your ears and how many states does everyone live in? Of course when girls get together, you never know what's going to come out of their mouths! It was a great day and I can't wait to do it again! Thanks Sarah for hosting the party and baking for us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was fun. I rarely get out during the day! Jonah enjoyed his "playdate" with Isaac too. He was telling his brothers all about it!

Sarah S said...

I loved having you all over! It gets boring here so it was fun to discuss ear cleaning and the Taylor's moving across the states lol