Sunday, May 3, 2009

Relaxing...

I can't believe I have some time to relax! So, I'm sitting here and catching up on reading blogs and thinking that I should take a few minutes to write one myself.

These past couple of weeks have been pretty crazy. My main concern is work. Yes...I'm working, but everyday it gets harder and harder to go in and deal with the difficult environment. The 9-10 hour days are wearing my body down and it's effecting my workout schedule. That's right....I joined Snap Fitness with Missy and we are trying to workout everyday. Because of work and other scheduling issues, I haven't been to the gym since Tuesday. But I'm sure that will change today...I'm sure we'll be going to the gym after Small Group tonight. I'm really excited about the weight that I have already lost...and can't wait to lose more!

There is so much going on right now and I just can't believe how time is flying so fast! Before I know it, 2009 will be over....I better enjoy it now!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willkommen in unseren Sex-Community.


Dieser Sex-Community gibt ihnen die Möglichkeit willige luder und natürlich vieles mehr,unter anderem Sexgeschichten
Hier im Sex-Community findest du willige luder Aufregend chatten
Eventuel suchst du Blind Date , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,los gehts,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
erotische Rollenspiele männer online ,einfach anmelden .
Suchst du jemand in Wettingen, oder Gelsenkirchen, vieleicht von Zürich , oder aus Basel-Landschaft, oder Ecublens? Sicher kein Problem.!

Anonymous said...

Битторрент трекер KINORELIZ.NET предоставляет возможность бесплатно загрузить бесплатно торрент фильмы, музыку, игры, книги, программы, документацию. Быстрый торрент трекер - отличный способ ускорить просмотр фильмов или прослушивание музыки.

KINORELIZ NET: [url=http://kinoreliz.net]бесплатный торрент трекер[/url]

Anonymous said...

Если вы столкнулись с вопросом, как зарегистрировать предприятие, не обладая необходимой правовой подготовкой, то лучше обратиться в ООО "Регистратор". Ведь для самостоятельного сбора всех необходимых документов необходимо время и знания, так как любая ошибка может обойтись слишком дорого. Высококвалифицированные специалисты ООО "Регистратор" возьмутся качественно оформить компанию.

Регистрация ООО: [url=http://www.registratorfirm.ru/howtoregfirm/]оформление фирмы[/url]